Thursday, June 16, 2016

Bonnie and Camille Barn Quilts

The new line of Bonnie and Camille Barn Quilts will be making their debut this friday (5/17) @ 5pm (mountain time) over at my shop (here).  These new blocks are on a solid white background, with slightly distressed edges.  (I love them!)
Bonnie & Camille Barn Quilt
Add caption

They are available as singles, mix and match, or in sets. 
The square barn quilts measure 11" x 11", and the rectangular barn quilts (spools) measure 9" x 11", AND they come with a keyhole drilled in the back for easy hanging!
Camille (of Thimbleblossoms) was so sweet to help design these, and I'm head over heals.  I love the Classic Barn Quilts as well, as most likely will continue to sell both types at times, over in my shop. 

1 comment:

Sew Together Bag SAL // Week 5: Finishing It Up! (last zipper + bindings)

Ok - Technically I should have waited a week for this, but I just couldn't help myself!  We need to get these cute Sew Together bags fin...