Thursday, September 20, 2012

:: Jumping In

Blogging?  I love to read other peoples' blogs, but have one of my own?
The guilt I felt at first, thinking of devoting that kind of time to a blog, kept me from taking the plunge.  But then, when I thought about what a terrific way it is to journal our lives, with commentaries and pictures hand-in-hand.  I decided to take the plunge.

So here goes.  I can't promise I'll be good at it, or give fabulously edited photos.  But as long as a memory is saved... a person is inspired (like I have been reading others' blogs!), and I learn one more skill in the process, that is all I can ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sew Together Bag SAL // Week 5: Finishing It Up! (last zipper + bindings)

Ok - Technically I should have waited a week for this, but I just couldn't help myself!  We need to get these cute Sew Together bags fin...